Saturday, October 18, 2008

Examples of possible Election Fraud.

Since I changed the Title when adding part 2, I need to state that this post originally had to do with a burglary of an ACORN office in Burien, Washington, close to Seattle.

Excuse me, NBC, but this is WAY too major of an issue to just "brush aside"!

What I heard, on KING 5 News here in Seattle, Washington, was an amazing example of something EXTREMELY important, nationwide, being brushed aside, as if it were a fly.

I had to hunt around for a link to this story, but I'm happy I took the time, because KING 5 News's website didn't help me one bit.

The linked story claims that the breakin wasn't politically motivated, just a simple theft. My big question: How the heck do they know????

BREAKING NEWS!

Speaking of Election Fraud, I'm watching CNN's Situation Room, about 3:50 pm PDT, 10/21/2008, where Voting Machines are addressed, that "have a mind of their own". It seems pretty strange to me that the machine in West Virginia would change a person's vote from a Obama to McCain! (And yes, some wouldn't be observant enough to notice...)

The point, in both parts of this BLOG post, is how our voting process MUST be fair, in a democratic society (or a representative, republican society, if you please).

2 comments:

Eric Dondero said...

A clear case of ACORNers breaking into their own offices so that they won't have to turn over their computer records to the FBI. Ditto for the Boston break-in.

Do these ACORN fascists really believe that the FBI and others are really that stupid? They're so transparent.

Kenneth Parker said...

Hello Eric. Glad to make your acquaintance. This particular break-in (Burien, Washington) appears to have been for cash and silver coins. The local police don't think it's political.

What got me riled me up last night was the shape of the news reporting: A little brush-up here and there, when it involves actual voter registrations. This should be big news, right? What if somebody actually stole some voter registration forms? Wouldn't that be a federal offense? And if it were in a neighborhood known to be mainly one particular party, wouldn't that make the burglary politically?

ACORN? Fascists? I'd welcome a one-on-one email debate with you on the rights and responsibilities of an individual verses, say, a corporation or government.

I'm attempting to blend two parties here, and would like to be on friendly terms with both of the parties, Green and Libertarian.

One of the reasons I started [? is it possible? I've seen links in other countries, but not in the United States. I may have started a new, formal, political party] this was that the Republicans were systematically trashing our planet! Period.

Anyway, welcome to my BLOG, Eric.

Ken Parker in Seattle, WA