Friday, February 27, 2009

If I haven't posted for a while...

Hello,

Yes, I've been quiet for a while. Part of it was being overloaded by my "day job" [computer professional], but part of it has been how fast things have been changing, as well as in ways that I like. (For example, I observe that people are more likely to post on their BLOG when they are upset about something).

About Obama's speech last Tuesday, I share the brief viewpoint Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) gave Keith Olbermann [as in Countdown with _____ on MSNBC]: He asked Senator Boxer, "You've seen and heard a lot of these. I'll give you the softball question off the start: Rank this one!" Senator Boxer responded, "A home run, a touchdown, and a three pointer. I mean, is that good for you for an analogy?" After a chuckle, Keith responded, "It works. Yes". [Note to the uninitiated: In Keith's "spare time", he's also an occasional sportscaster].

More later. Ken in Seattle.

No comments: